If so, please join us for some FUN Summer Socials! Meet some new friends before the school year starts!
Come to the Snow Cone Social to be held at Condit on Thursday, August 20th, from 9:30 – 11:30 in the morning.
Catch up with old friends and meet new friends while you enjoy a cold and refreshing snow cone!
Kids and parents will have an opportunity to meet their new teachers, to purchase school supplies (if you have not already done so), and to learn more about the PTO and volunteer opportunities.
You do not want to miss this fun event!
It’s time once again to order school supplies for the next school year.
It’s easy and convenient.
Deadline to order school supplies ONLINE is June 25th.
Please pre-order your supplies using one of the following methods:
- Go Green- Condit school supply website.
It is an easy way to pay with your credit card using a secure site. Log on and get your packet today!
Use school code: CON007
- Paper order form. Available in school and pay by cash or check only through July 31st.
New families will be able to order by paper order form through August.
All pre-ordered packs will be delivered directly to your child’s classroom before the Snow Cone Social.
* We will sell supplies at the Social. However, cost will be much higher and if supplies run out, it will take 2-3 weeks to receive the re-order.
**It is so much easier to order ahead of time **
* Do not purchase the pre-packed school supplies from other stores, as they do not meet Condit’s specification.
- Please consider sponsoring a Condit child’s school supplies this year. Fill out a paper form and turn into box in the office. This cannot be done online.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Whitney Donalson firstname.lastname@example.org
Michal Lutfak email@example.com
The PTO Officers for next school year are listed below:
|2015 – 2016|
|VP of Volunteering||Whitney Donalson
|Depositing Treasurer|| Suzi Nelson
|VP of Finance #1 (business)|| Stephanie Gabelnick
|VP of Finance #2 (family)||Terry Leavitt-Chavez|
|VP of Social/Community Service|| Jami Fowler
|VP of External Communications and Student Activities||Erin Mould
|VP of Internal Communications|| Stephanie Sparks
|VP of School Services/Support||Jennifer Cross|
|Past President/Parliamentarian||Ali Septimus|
|Faculty Representative||Appointed by Principal|
|SDMC (2 year)|| Sonu Mathew
|SDMC (1 remaining year)||Sejal Patel|
Condit’s new after school programs we will offer next year through iKids. Enrichment activities such as chess, drama, sewing, robotics, cooking, Spanish, art and karate will be offered as well as “Stay and Play” and “One on one” options. Registrations begins May 1. Registration form below.